Monday 8 July 2013

Evil Robot....100% functioning....and back on line....


The rather cheap looking footswitch that comes with the EVR-C30 is actually on the inside very well put together....


All the solder joints were perfectly done....


I contacted John Kasha who gave me a few things to look for, everything checked out OK and the problem with my footswitch was a bad switch....


I just replaced the bad switch with one that I pulled out of a old Marshall footswitch I had and the Evil Robot is back up and working perfectly....no point in sending it back to Andertons....cheaper and faster to sort it out myself....funny thing is that I will probably stop using the footswitch altogether....or maybe mod another one up to work a little better...?....WTF....k.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment