Friday 31 January 2014

To Tom Pope....Sincere Apologies....

My Blogging skills have been shown again to be somewhat lacking....it has never been my intention to write this blog to settle scores or slag people off....this blog is written to pass on information that I have found useful and pass on links to other site's that again I have found useful and interesting....in my piece "Fender System One Tremolo...." their should have been a few paragraphs on a site called StratConnection.com....but they were deleted in error....

To anyone who owns a Fender System One Strat or Tele....StratConnection is pretty much the only site you will find that is of any use....it is not just useful it's massive....covers most Fender Guitars and Fender history....full of photos and helpful information....it's written by a guy know as PapaTom who I have emailed on more than one occasion and found him to be a genuinely nice guy....if you do talk to him you won't get a two line response you will get a page full....and that's not really a bad thing in this day and age....

PapaTom is not hosting StratConnection to get rich....rip anyone off selling crap....he genuinely loves Fender Guitars and his site clearly shows this....and the missing paragraphs said that....but without the missing paragraphs the comments at the bottom of the piece could be read like a warning to not go to StratConnection....on the contrary PapaTom's should be your 1st stop for anything system one related....it has some really nice examples of vintage Fender guitars for sale as-well as system one parts....and not the scruffy tat you find on ebay....his prices may be high but then again he is selling vintage parts that are becoming rarer and rarer to find....

I don't know how I deleted part of the blog....it's not the first time I have done this....and have to admit that after the fifth or sixth read through and more cut and paste editing that I do to make this the professional piece of blogging that it seems....it gets a bit dull to me....


To Tom Pope....sincere apologies....Rock On....k.j.

"the missing paragraphs have now been inserted back into the blog....from memory not a back-up....the new bit is not as long as I remember the original section being"....k.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment